Mock Hawaian Spicy Soybeans(^_^;)
Highly recommend fresh soybeans in the pod.
It is sometimes difficult to find fresh soybeans unless you grow them in your backyard, though.
1) In a saucepan, heat butter to a burble, and add chopped garlic until fragrant.
2) Add steamed salted soybeans shelled and stir over high heat.
3) Stiring until garlic browned, put salt and two spoons of water to make them emulsify.
4) Add black peppers (or your favorite spice) and gently toss.
5) Very easily prepared, but could be a great appetizer. Enjoy the spicy taste of beans.
6) Do not eat the pod, though!